A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO REHABILITATION
Caretel Inns Brighton offers customized, independent, and supportive living services in a serene and harmonious atmosphere. We are a warm and friendly community where guests know their neighbors by name and develop relationships with each other and our entire staff. We pride ourselves on the services and amenities we provide and are committed to our guests’ personal choice, satisfaction and safety. We invite you to simplify your life while enriching your lifestyle at Caretel Inns Brighton.
Our Goal is Your Independence
It is our goal for our guests to succeed through treatment and return home to an independent and fulfilling life. Our guest-centered facility—staffed by top physicians, nurses, and therapists –offers guests the quickest recoveries and optimal results. The focus of this program is on achieving the highest level of functional and medical recovery through individually designed rehabilitation care plans.
Smooth Transition From Hospital to Home
At Caretel Inns Brighton, we have improved and enhanced transitional and rehabilitative services wholly for the benefit of our guests. Each guest is assigned a “Transitions Coach.” The Transitions Coach manages the medical and logistical needs required to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home while promoting function, safety, and independence in as short a stay as possible.
OUR EXPERT PHYSICIANS, THERAPISTS, AND NURSES SPECIALIZE IN:
- Orthopedic surgery and joint replacement
- Amputations and prosthetic rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Post-surgical recovery
- Heart conditions and cardiac procedures
- Pulmonary disease, including tracheostomy care
- Neurological conditions
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation
- Diabetes education and management
- Intravenous and nutritional therapy
- Chronic renal disease, including peritoneal dialysis
- Wound care
- Discharge planning, including home health, hospice, and durable medical equipment
Post-hospital rehabilitation guests are monitored by a physiatrist through a continuum of care. Guests pursue an individualized care plan, designed by a Physician, Rehabilitation Team, and Discharge Coordinator. As guests progress in the therapy program, their care plan is modified and new goals are added moving them toward a higher level of function and ultimately independence. Prior to discharge, our care team works with each guest to ensure that their activities of daily living can be met and assess the home environment, if needed.
Post-Hospital Rehab Care Team
- Board-certified physicians in Rehabilitation Medicine, including Physiatry and Geriatrics
- Fully licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Registered Occupational Therapists and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Certified Speech Pathologists
- Social Workers, including Discharge Coordinators
- Nurses and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Case Managers
Post-Hospital Rehab Services
- On-site hospital and home evaluations prior to admission and discharge
- A comprehensive pain management program
- Functional progress monitoring and reporting
- Outpatient transitions therapy services for eligible guests and community members
- Fully appointed kitchen
Guests who participate in our individualized therapy programs will find their strength and stamina return through our rigorous, yet productive therapies. The advanced training of Caretel Inns Brighton’s licensed therapists is complemented by some of the best tools in the industry, including cutting-edge equipment and the latest Nautilus-style exercise machines. Guests can expect goal-driven care, and the entire care team works toward our primary goal—giving guests their life back.
to improve strength, endurance, balance mobility and ambulation.
to restore activities of daily living, including feeding, dressing, and bathing.
to re-establish swallowing, speaking, and other communication/cognitive skills.
Post-Acute Turner House Inn
Your Door to A Successful Rehab!
The Turner House Inn is your choice for person-centered post-acute rehabilitation. Caretel offers a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services designed for each guest. Licensed nurses are available day and night to attend to the needs of guests. Specialized programs focus on each guest’s unique needs.
Continued well-being is more than healthcare, though. We also feature:
- Sitting Areas
- Enclosed Patios
- Outdoor Walking Paths
- Small Community Dining Rooms
Medicaid Eligibility: Caretel Inns Brighton offers 6 Medicare/Medicaid certified beds along with 54 Medicare certified beds.